Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The power of words, the importance of perspective

For the most part I keep this blog strictly focused on photography and avoid sharing too much of my personal beliefs and views. But this morning I am moved to break that rule as I have been sitting in front of my computer with tears streaming down my cheeks. I feel compelled to share what has moved me so much. If you have been a long time reader here or have explored a few of my links you may know about my niece Abbie who is a drowning survivor. She just turned 8 on the 23rd. Since her accident 5 years ago my sister has maintained a blog to update family and friends on Abbie's life. My sister has an amazing talent for writing and her entries are often moving but today's moved me beyond belief and I think her words should be shared and can relate to eveyones' life.
Happy Birthday Abbie!
A post to cherish!

No comments: