Monday, August 10, 2009

Its been very quiet here because I was enjoying myself w/ a week away with my family. Coming home last night I was wishing we could spend the whole summer playing together. We had so much fun and it felt so great to relax with friends and family and put our work aside for a short time. And now the whirlwind of being self-employed begins. I am up to my eyeballs in work and I have a feeling from now until the new year this will be life as I know it. Thank goodness I love my job!!
I have a few families who have had to wait a little longer than usual so I am going to get to posting...
The last few times I have photographed this family I have left thinking I can't believe I started with this couple for maternity pictures with their first. It is incredible to see families grow, kids take on thier personalities and watch the bonds that get stronger each time. This brother and sister were so cute together. Lots of big laughs were had by all.








No comments: