Friday, August 28, 2009

I am excited to post this next sitting as the mom is one of my best friends (and the second person on of my small focus group of two...if you read the last post you know what the heck I am talking about). I think the world of her and consider myself extremely lucky to have such an amazing person be a part of my life. She got a tiny sneak peak from a post I did on Facebook and she emailed me immediately, ecstatic w/ the picture and added, "Why is it that getting photos back generates the same feelings as Christmas morning when you are a kid?" I share her sentiments about pictures and I feel fortunate that I get to play Santa Claus throughout the year w/ my clients.
There is one more reason I am posting these today. I have convinced her to join me on a 3-man team for tomorrow's Urban Oyster Challenge, so if she starts cursing me for talking her into the crazy race, as we slog up another hill, I will remind her how happy she was w/ me today...
Jamie & Katrina-I think you are amazing people and parents. Just looking at your girls it is apparent that you are doing things right!






No comments: