Monday, October 06, 2008

Yesterday I had my first Workshop II. It was a follow on workshop for people who attended my first workshop. And from the feedback I received it was a big success. It was so fun to see how much people had learned from the first workshop and how many more questions had arisen since then. All day lightbulbs were going off as people as what I was teaching really sank in. So fun to see.
I asked everyone to send some of their favorite images they had taken since the first workshop so I could show them how to take their images a step further. I was happy to see that they implemented tips they had learned and excited to take their knowledge and confidence even further. I want to share a few of their before and after images.
If this is something that peaks your interest contact me for information about upcoming workshops.
A big thank you to those who joined me yesterday! Your enthusiasm really made my day!! And I cannot wait to see more of your images!











No comments: