Monday, October 20, 2008

I have been deliquent in my posts but it wasn't due to slacking off from work it has been just the opposite. I was overwhelmed w/ work last week and then jumped on a plane for a return visit to El Paso. Friday, as I pulled up to my first sitting of 12 in 2 days I managed to get a flat as a pancake tire. So as I worked through the first shoot I also wrangled w/ the rental company to bring me a car to get to my next shoot. My head was spinning as I was on the highway running just a few minutes late when I got a call from the car company telling me that I forgot to give them keys to the car w/ a flat...I could have died!! I HATE being late so this wasn't good. Somehow I managed to make it to the next sitting just 15 minutes late and the remainder of the shoots went off w/o a hitch.
Now I'm back to the grey days of Seattle and working through the shoots I had before leaving town.
I know this next family is very anxious to see a sneak peak from their sitting as they were unsure if I managed to get many pictures of their little guy who was fighting a cold. No worries here...he is a blue-eyed stunner!! I couldn't resist putting together a series of him running to his mom. So cute!

No comments: