Thursday, February 14, 2008

I am so excited about the nominations I am receiving. Keep sending them my way!!

This past weekend I had 4 sittings scheduled so it was going to be busy. But due to the caucus, Snoqualmie Pass closure, and a family illness 3 out of the four were cancelled (to be rescheduled). I have to admit that I was a little relieved because my husband had the weekend off and I was excited to get more time with him and my boys and it gives me a little more time to ease back into my work schedule (don't you wish we could all just be on one long vacation??!!).
The little girl that remained on my schedule may have wished her parents had a reason to cancel. When I arrived she was ready to hit the hay. I'm sure it is a stressful feeling for parents to experience because they are so looking forward to capturing their little ones but I alway reassure them that it okay & I always work with it and let them parents know that we can schedule another time. I actually love the challenge and get excited to share with parents the results of what they figure was a lost cause.
I played with little Maggie for a while and even though she was tired she gave me some great looks. I am excited for her parents to see these and all the other images from that morning but I am also looking forward to photographing her again in a few months to get them in with her.



No comments: