Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Better late....

During my crazy fall schedule I had high hopes that I could fit my great neighbors little girls in for a sitting but being booked out so far in advance and then dealing w/ some unpredictable weather a spot never opened up. Each week it kept eating at me. So finally one morning we hooked up did a quick 15 minute shoot right before her twin's nap. It was over almost as soon as we started and I just didn't think I got much and was disappointed w/ myself. So much that I couldn't bring myself to look at the images and promised to make sure we got a time on the books early this year.
In between my album designing this weekend I decided I should look at the images since they weere still in a file on my desktop. I realized I may have been a little hard on myself and am now kicking myself for not sharing them w/ the girls' mom. So I worked on them and am excited to share them w/ her...better late than never.
I am really looking forward to watching these beautiful girls grow and become friends w/ Cooper and Oscar in the many years we have ahead of us on our great street.










No comments: