Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Do you know an incredible person or family?

I have been horrible about blogging lately. That vacation has really messed with me! But I promise to get back at it soon.
One of my favorite blogs from last year was when I announced that I wanted people to send me nominations for a person or family they felt deserved a sitting and one of a kind products from me. I had a hard time narrowing down to just one nominee and choose 3 nominees. Meeting & photographing the nominees was by far the highlight 2007 for me. So I am going to do it again this year. I know there are so many deserving people out there and I am relying on you to send me an email explaining why you feel the person or family you know are deserving. I will be accepting nominations through the end of February. I will tell you that if you are wondering if it is the right thing to do, just email me. All the receipients from last year were so thankful that someone had thought of nominating them. It was really a great experience for us all. With that I want to share collages from each shoot I did last year. Before I do I will give you an update on each. Little Lily is doing well and looking forward to becoming a big sister...her mom is enduring a LONG bedrest in the hospital which has been difficult as she has been seperated from Lily who cannot visit the hospital so please keep them in your thoughts. Dave endured a radical, life threatening surgery (after months of radiation & chemo) and then underwent more radiation & chemo. When I met him his prognosis was very grim (the first oncologist he met with said to just go home, that there was nothing that could be done) but Dave has beaten the odds. He is about to have the 1st year anniversary since his surgery and has had TWO CLEAN pet scans...truly amazing! Finally Josh graduated from high school and didn't waste time taking a summer break. He immediately enrolled in community college for the summer and is now at Cascadia college and really enjoying it. He has his sights set on law school. Whatever he end up doing with his life I'm sure he will touch many and make such a difference. He is an inspiring young man!!
I CANNOT wait to see what wonderful people enter my life this year!! Email me!!!


No comments: