Wednesday, December 12, 2007

My posts seem to be getting fewer and farther between...I have been buried in the holiday crunch and am just now starting to surface. It is always my most difficult time of year meeting. I really need to thank my husband and boys for dealing with my long hours of work and hopefully getting away on Saturday with them will make it all worth it.
For me it is all worth it to have clients who are super excited about their one-of-a-kind holiday cards and for gifts that they are going to give their loved ones...and knowing that a vacation is just around the corner helps a little too.
Winter weather had set in the day I was scheduled to photograph this these boys. I talked with their mom about rescheduling to a day that we could get outside but she was fine with giving it a whirl indoors at their home. These two were FULL of energy and I was able to coax them my way with a little game of jumping off the couch into a sea of pillows. We had a ball together and as I was packing my bags to head home Jamison came up to remind me that I owed him a pillow fight. So back upstairs I went and he got me good. Such a great way to spend a horrible, rainy day!




No comments: