Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Even before meeting this next mom she had sent me some very nice emails complimenting my work. I have photographed a number of her friends' families and I know she was excited to have me photograph her family. Bad weather had been forecasted for days and I was fairly sure we were going to have to reschedule and I was shocked when I woke up to find it dry out. It was close to freezing but her kids were troopers. I hope the images live up to Amy Beth's high hopes. I know I have a few very favorites that will soon make there way to my website.

If you have continued reading my rambling than you may be in luck to win a little prize. I am going to have a little contest and the winner will receive a $50 credit to be used towards a sitting, prints or products.
I have a favorite, bright backdrop that can be found all over town and sometimes I ask kids to indulge me and take a few pictures in front of it. Rylan did just that and again I love it (the blue background below). Be the first to email me with the correct guess and I will send you a gift certificate. (there are a few clients of mine out there that unfortunately are exempt from winning as they too have been subjected to this backgound).










No comments: