Monday, December 17, 2007

I am leaving in 7 hours for a little R&R with my family up to Canada. It is a very relieving feeling to be heading out of town will all my work complete. From August to December I work at a feverish pace culminating with the holiday rush. It has been an incredible year and I am so thankful for all my wonderful clients! I am also very thankful for my assistant Kelly. Without her I could not have made it through. I am looking forward to an even better 2008!
With that I will leave you with a few more personal pictures. Of course I am biased but I LOVE these pictures. All but one are from our trip downtown to visit Santa. We decided to make a day of it and ride the brand new street trolley. As soon as we got out of the car to head to the trolley stop I was gushing about how great the area was for pictures. Usually Oscar is the one to give up a few good looks for me. This time I was ecstatic that the great ones of the day were from Cooper...the older he gets the harder it is to photograph him (I'm sure that sounds familiar to all of you parents out there). Oscar's pics make me smile even though they aren't as eye catching. I really love his one tooth look. I'm sure I will tire of it in a few years but it so perfectly fits him. And the one of him looking down the street. He just couldn't wait to catch a glimpse of the trolley.
And finally, the long wait to see Santa was well worth it for these two. Cooper just kept saying how great the day was. The innocence of Christmas is priceless!
Happy Holidays!!







No comments: