Saturday, July 22, 2006

Sarah + Eric

Last week I got to photograph incredible wedding of..
The location, details & bride & groom were spectacular!
Sarah getting ready

Trying to sneak a peak at all the guests.

Right after their first kiss. I love their reactions.

The wedding was at Eric's childhood home. They are a beautiful couple and just as nice too.




The flowers were amazing!

One of my favorite things after a wedding is seeing the groom w/ his new ring.
While the dancing was in full swing Eric & Sarah snuck away for a few quiet moments together. It was so cute. I like this image because there was just enough light to see them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tara,
I'm Eric Oeltjen's Mom from Lake Oswego, OR. Sarah and Eric sent me your site from their honeymoon so we could get a quick peek at the photos you took. Wow! Your work is incredible--can't wait to see the rest of the work. Thanks for coming to OR for their wedding.
Jody Oeltjen