Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I returned last night from a whirlwind Oregon trip to find our interenet down. So I am sitting in a neighborhood coffee shop and realizing how great it is to be working outside of my office!! I think I need to make a regular practice of this. But since I am not in my office I only have a few images to share. I went to Oregon to photograph an incredible wedding outside of Portland and took advantage of being close to my hometown. My boys LOVE visiting their grandparents in Salem. Here are a couple pictures from the visit.

warm weather + kids + sprinkler = endless hours pure fun!!

I snuck up on Oscar as he was exploring my old room. He was entranced by this teddy bear (my mom's when she was a little girl) & rocking chair. This may be one of my all time favorite images. It is a simple image but I love it.

No comments: