Sunday, March 19, 2006

I am waiting for the day that I am not excited to see the pictures I just took. When I shot film I was a dangerous driver because I could never wait to look at the rolls of prints until I got home (probably not smart on the highways of Phoenix). And now w/ digital I head straight to the computer as soon as I get home to look at all the images. It is so much fun!!!
The next images are of Brandon Gulbas who is about to turn 1. He is another one that I have had the pleasure of photographing since he was 2 wks old. It is hard to believe that it has already been a year. Here are some from his first photo shoot:

This one w/ his great grandmother (in her 90s) is one of my all time favorites.

And this one is my husband's all time favorite.

When Shannon & Brent saw Brandon's recent images they called me from Deer Valley where they were vacationing. That they couldn't wait until they got home was a great compliment & then they went on to say how they couldn't believe there were so many good images Brandon was not in the best of moods for the majority of the sitting. But he had his moments & once he realized he could crawl on the grass he was hilarious.



I am looking forward to watching Brandon grow!!

No comments: