Saturday, March 11, 2006

Besides getting to photograph an amazing wedding on Oahu I also got a chance to visit my sister & her family. Having them so far away limits our time together which makes me sad. But it also always makes each visit something great to look forward to. My sister was so excited to have family pictures taken at a picturesque locale but Mother Nature had other plans. Daily torrential downpours forced us to take pictures 10 feet from their front door. Here are a few of my favorites.





Yes...my sister has 5 kids (w/ only two I am constantly wondering how she does it!) Chase is 15, Kyle is 13, Matthew and R.J. are 8 and Abbie is 4. And her neice, Crystal is a wonderful addition to her family. Abbie is a near-drowning survivor. I invite you to visit her site www.prayforabby.com and see what an amazing little fighter she is.

No comments: