Monday, September 22, 2014

I first met these twins when I photographed their pre-school.  This was the first time I was getting more than 5 minutes with them. And this time, I got to capture them blanketing their mom with hugs and love.  Looking through these makes me want to do the same with my boys.  I am grateful for her investing her time and money in me to give her images that I hope will remain with her forever and for reminding me that this time with my boys is fleeting and I need to do the same with them.  Andrea, I hope you love these...your boys are great!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you, Tara. I am so grateful for your willingness and ability to capture the spirit of my boys and our family on film. It was a pleasure working with you. I cannot wait to put these up in our home.
Andrea

Unknown said...

i visited your blog its amazing please visit mine too :)

http://utharena.blogspot.com/