Monday, March 26, 2012

With each class I post the ages continue to get younger. It always becomes a little more challenging to find the "hook" that will get these younger ones to feel comfortable w/ a complete stranger toting big black cameras. But I truly LOVE the challenge of having 3-7 minutes to make the magic happen. It is amazing how the kids slowly open up and their smiles emerge. So fun to see. Since this is a small class size I decided to add a few images at the end that sum up the fun I get to have w/ these kids. I am just showing you multiples of one little girl but so many ended up laughing and giggling just like her. Such a fun way to spend a morning.
And after photographing these kids I have decided I want to go back and be a little kid...the clothes are so adorable it is crazy.







No comments: