Monday, March 26, 2012

The first quarter of the year my shooting schedule is always quieter. I appreciate the time to catch up on all the work I have put on the back burner and I have time to think about what the future year may look like. My quietness hear does not represent my daily worklife...sometimes I wish it did but really I am thankful that it does not. I have been crazy busy working on my new venture that I hope to share in early May and I recently photographed a favorite little preschool. Here is the first of many classes.
These kids are pre-K and about the venture off to the "real" world of school next year. I have photographed some of them since they began at the school and it has been fun to see them grow and change. They are all full of beautiful, unique personalities that I am sure will shine wherever they go!
They were all major troopers spending a few minutes out in FREEZING cold, windy weather. And I don't think from the pictures you can tell how miserably cold it was which is a testament how amazing they all are!











No comments: