Monday, June 06, 2011

I recently got to photograph one of my most favorite little girls with her family. And before I started writing this post I did a search on my blog to look back at some of our earlier shoots together and sat in amazement of how much time has past and how much I LOVED looking over the pictures we had done. I started photographing Lily when she was about to turn one. Lily has the most acute form of Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA) & the challenges she and her family face daily are inconceivable but they are so inspiring because they do it all with so much grace & it is so apparent that Lily is flourishing & despite her limitations she is fully of life, love and happiness. I think she could give us all a few lessons about what is important in our daily lives! If you want to see more from the past just enter Lily into the search box & I promise she will bring more smiles to your world.
And just as I cannot say enough about Lily, I cannot say enough about her parents. Really wonderful people! I was shock to find Lily was wearing a ring I gave her a few years back, Jen, you amaze me and it touched me to my core! And reminds me that I need to continue to give more every day!
Again I couldn't narrow down very well and I am using the excuse that since Father's Day is just around the corner I wanted to add a few that I loved w/ Lily & her dad. I just love the look she is giving him in the first picture, then the kiss & his adoring look he gives to her. And then there are Lily's adorable twin siblings. Who on their own are almost too cute for words but then you add the love that is shared between them...this is one great family and I really feel so fortunate to have met them so many years ago. Really, how lucky am I??














1 comment:

Ann said...

What an amazing family!! And what beautiful memories you have captured for them to have forever!!