Monday, April 18, 2011

I am back from my quick trip to Texas to photograph some great families (and enjoy a little sunshine & heat...this NW weather is really getting ridiculous this year!!) & have have some anxious parents waiting to finally see their little one's class picture. This are the last preschool picture I will be posting this year, I have another school I photographed recently but I am sure viewing these pictures is getting a little repetitious for you non-preschool parent readers.
Spring break for my oldest is this week so I am heading out of town again (this time against my will as I have so much work on my plate I would actually prefer to spend the week at my desk), hopefully when we return spring will finally have arrived in Seattle!
And now let me share the last of the bright, smiling faces of these adorable kids.








No comments: