Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I am hoping my life is going to settle down soon to get back to some regular posting. Although it has been crazy I have been having tons of fun and am very excited to be heading to Whistler tomorrow to have just a little more fun at the Olympics!!
I have been shooting quite a bit with a highlight being a shoot for a wonderful family with Soulumination. I always leave a Soul shoot so moved and wishing I had more time to donate to such an incredible organization. With the craziness of my business and having two youngsters in the house it just isn't a reality so I always make sure to contribute financially and hope that as the years pass I will have more time to give. There are so many worthy organizations seeking funds these days but I beg you to visit their site and make a small donation. It is a gift that will impact families in such an incredible, unforgettable way.
I just finished work on another shoot and am very excited to share it with my clients because for most of the shoot I think they were concerned that great images may not result as their little ones were tired and just wanted to the comfort of mom and dads arms. I have to admit I was a little unsure too as the sitting progressed but I couldn't give up and then slowly it happened and their beautiful smiles and giggles emerged. I drove away from the shoot so excited to see what I had captured and now I get to share it with them!






No comments: