Thursday, February 11, 2010

A few weeks ago my car was hit by another car...totalled, big headache, big distraction from work. This week I felt like my body was hit by a car, big headache, body ache, no possible way to work. I think I am on the mend and I can finally get back to focusing on my work. (after my little President's week vacation to the mtns...I guess I can't complain too much!).
Before I head out of town I have been frantically working through some adorable images of one of the happiest infants I have been around in a long time. As soon as I walked in the door his smile burst across his face. I had so much fun. His brother has a few years of me under his belt and was not quite as thrilled to see me. But once I found the crack in his tough armor he was full of giggles and grins.









No comments: