Thursday, July 09, 2009

I have a very soft spot for this next family because they are related to one of my favorite friends. These boys made my job very easy because they were full of energy and smiles. I could have photographed the newest addition for days. He just kept giving me the most adorable, happy expression. Mom and dad are obviously doing something just right because these boys are SUPER! I have fun photographing families at their homes because sometimes I can find little spots that they would have never guessed as photographic. I loved the sidewalk scene just a few doors down and the boys seemed to like it too. Just as we were finishing up the last couple images were taken. They had us all rolling looking like they had a big secret that they had to keep quiet. And I have to include one of Uncle Ben's (my friend) cameo appearance.











No comments: