Monday, June 08, 2009

Summer Special

I have an exciting summer special that I will be announcing soon but for the first time I am going to do something different...I'm going old school and mailing the special. With email, blogs, and all this crazy technology my work has definitely benefitted but I still love getting letters in the mail so hopefully my surprise will make going to the mailbox fun for others. If you would like to be added to my mailing list send an email to me asap (tara@taraclarkphotography.com).
And since I don't like to post w/o a few images here are a few from last week when Oscar insisted on going to school w/ a colored mohawk. It was just dumb luck the the clothes he picked out that morning matched the one hair coloring we have. I think these will make me smile forever!




No comments: