Monday, September 08, 2008

I was touched and excited when my next client contacted me about getting sitting on the calendar. I have photographed them over the past few years before they moved out of state to get closer to home. It meant a lot to me that they wanted to continue to use me to capture their kids as they grow and change. They came to town and we were lucky to get a great morning of sun. Their youngest was just 6 months old the last time I worked w/ them and so in the past shoots their oldest always stole the show. I think Jack decided to make up for all the pictures his sister had gotten and stole the show. He was hilarious, mischivious and on the go as you will see in these pictures. The first image was taken at the very beginning of the shoot and he just kept going...









No comments: