Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I am a big believer that things will always work out. Even if it seems like the deck is stacked against you if you keep plugging away it will all work out. And that is just how it was for my next family. The initial plan was to meet on an eastside beach but then changed to Seward Park. When I arrived I found the wind was whipping and was regretting my suggestion. Then the family called and was stuck in traffic behind an accident and was going to be late. I changed the location to get a little closer to them. After all the craziness of changes and late start I couldn't have been happier when I pulled into the parking area of Kubota Gardens. I think it is one of the most incredible hidden secrets in Seattle. It was so fun exploring the grounds with this family of four. The first spot we came to had big turtles that we all could have looked at for hours.
Amy & Perry, it was such a pleasure meeting and spending time with your family. Thank you for your flexibility. Working with you all really made my day!







No comments: