Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Charles is 3 wks old

It was so fun getting to see Charlie Fraker again. He has grown a little and this time we got some pictures in his birthday suit which is a must at his age.
In each sitting I do I think the magic happens when my clients just do whatever they want w/o looking to me for direction. And that is exactly what this next picture is. Erik just leaned in and gave Margo a kiss. I LOVE IT!!! And I have been sitting typing and deleting for the past 5 minutes trying to explain how, for me, this image completely represents the Frakers but I cannot find the right words except that they are totally in love w/ their new baby boy AND w/ each other.

This last image was taken after we had finished up. It may just look like a snap that anyone could take but for me at that moment it was wonderful to see how content Charlie was to be with his dad and how at ease Erik was to be holding his newborn son (not often the case for 1st time dads). Just minutes later (as they invited me to watch the end of the French Open Championship match) Charlie was sound asleep on his dad's chest.

Here is his slideshow. Click on the picture to start.

No comments: