Thursday, June 08, 2006

As many people are starting to discover, management of digital images can be a little bit of a nightmare. Computer file folders are starting to become the dreaded photo box that kept filling up & became a final resting place for pictures that deserved a better home. Since I work w/ images on the computer all day (and night) my personal pictures rarely got touched. I am trying to turn over a new leaf & stay on top of pictures I take. Here are a few personal pics from the past few wks.
Cooper was on cloud 9 when he found toy jackhammer at our friend's bbq. For the past year he has been turning many an object into a jackhammer (i.e. the Johnny Jump up part that attaches to door jams).


At the same bbq I found Oscar getting his toes wet in the baby pool.


It was hard on me (but maybe more painful for my family) in San Francisco because every block we walked had an incredible mural, bright wall, etc. Cooper quickly tired of "just one more..."


And finally my husband's crazy solution to not having a bike for Cooper.

No comments: