Friday, May 05, 2006

This was my 2nd maternity sitting in one week & after the shoot I thought to myself that I turning over a new leaf because I really enjoyed shooting both sittings (maybe I shouldn't admit this but in the past maternity pics have been my least favorite subject to shoot) & now have me looking forward to the next one.
Margo & Erik were another special couple. Erik played a very active role in the shoot which is not always the case for husbands. It was great to see his enthusiasm & his obvious love for his wife & baby to be. Margo is due on Thursday. I can't wait to meet baby Fraker!
We shot a few at their home & then took advantage of an incredible Seattle day & went to the arboretum for more.





I have never had much luck w/ clear reflection shots. The water was perfect that day.

To see more check out their show.

No comments: