Friday, May 12, 2006

Kids are the best!!!

Seriously, what could be more fun than photographing kids???!!! Every child is unique & has a personality that shines. Ihate to admit this but, as a mother, it is often hard to see how another child could be as wonderful as my own (what mother doesn't think their kids are the most amazing kids??!!) This may sound cheesy but I swear it is true, when I look through the camera's view finder all of the sudden I see why a parent would love that child to death. Kids' personalities jump through the lense & just grab me. And each time I can't wait to see if I was able to capture the personalities that opened up to me. I feel it is like Christmas every time I sit down to my computer to download the images. I just can't wait to see what I got.
I have been doing a year-end project for my son's school & have LOVED photographing all the children. Over the next week I will try and share images that I hope captured their spirit & the innocence of being a little person.





No comments: