Friday, April 28, 2006

My family pictures always take a back seat to everything else. So I am trying to make a big effort to work through them before months go by. Here are a few from the past few wks.
The Easter egg hunt.

Cal Anderson Park in Capitol Hill recently completed a major face lift. It has become one of my favorite parks to visit in the city (which says alot since Seattle if full of so many beautiful parks). It is definitely worth a visit if you have time.
Behind Cooper is a huge water fountain.

The day we were there there was a guy doing back flips on the grass next to a group of guys practicing fire dancing...couldn't get much better. I love this next image because Cooper has been sitting like this since he was a baby. Doesn't look comfortable to me at all but he is as content as could be watching the action.

This is my nephew, Henry. I love the backwards hat. I just keep looking at the picture & being amazed at how old he looks. He's not a little guy anymore.

No comments: