Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter!!

I am looking forward to sharing a few pics from sittings I had this weekend but since it is Easter I wanted to share a few I took today that I love for many reasons. I was on a short walk w/ my sister-in-law & mother-in-law w/ a few kids in tow. After passing a house I realized I had been wanting to try shooting in front of the garage door. So I grabbed my neice, Elizabeth (one of the reasons I love these pics) & ran back for an impromptu shoot. My sister-in-law looked at me like I was crazy because she was afraid her daughter would freak out & be a bear for me. But Elizabeth couldn't have been a better sport indulging my picture taking addiction.
The colors reminid me of Easter so it is appropriate to share them on this day.



I think I will be making a few return visits to this garage door!

No comments: