Thursday, September 12, 2013

Location, location, location???

One of the most frequent questions I am asked when scheduling sittings is, "Where is your favorite place to photograph families?"  Followed by, "We have done family pictures at X, Y & Z parks, and we are wanting something new..."  I do have favorite outdoor locations I suggest, but after this family's sitting, I realized my most favorite place to photograph is in & around my client's home.  The setting adds one more element that my clients can cherish in the years ahead.
I enjoyed every minute with this next family.  When I walked in the door, the youngest was on the stairs still waiting to be dressed.  It was perfect timing.  While she was getting dressed, it gave me the opportunity to sneak up the stairway with the other kids.  They loved playing at the top of the steps and they loved it too.
I had so many favorites, it was hard to narrow.  I did add a few extras of their youngest at the end.  I couldn't resist.  People always say the youngest in a family is least documented so this gorgeous firecracker deserved a few extras to ensure that would never happen.
I still have fall availability if you want me to come capture your crew in your casa...call me!



















No comments: