Monday, May 21, 2012

As soon as I snapped the first picture of this beautiful girl for her senior pictures I knew it was going to be an easy hour of work.  I know this cliche is over used but this young woman is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside.  She will be leaving in Seattle in a few months and starting her next phase of life in our nations capital.  I know this girl is going to impact lives in big and small ways.  You just can't help but smile when you look at her pictures!  I have been super busy working to launch my new project that I hesitated to share my recent portrait work because the images are straight out of the camera but I think these are worth sharing.  And I am adding a few that we took w/ her mom.  One of the main reasons this girl is as special as she is!


No comments: