Friday, July 01, 2011

I just returned from a short start of the summer vacation with my family and am trying my best to get back in the swing of work. A little tough when the sun finally seems to have arrived for the summer here in Seattle.
Before I left I sent out my annual "newletter" and thought I should share a few pages of it here just in case you are not on my mailing list.

In the mailing I announced something new I am offering this year. Whidbey Island sittings. I am excited to photograph families in such a beautiful location that feels like it is so far away, but it is just a short, fun trip to the island from Seattle. So if you are looking for a great day trip topped off by capturing your family with stunning backdrops you may want to check your calendar and see if you can join me. See the dates listed below.




No comments: