Sunday, February 20, 2011

I feel so lucky to say that we are heading back to Lesotho & South Africa tomorrow. And I really cannot believe by the end of the week we will be back in the villages we left 15 years ago. I am excited to see the people we lived with for 2 years & to share with them that we got married & now have 2 little boys. I hope to be able to share pictures on Facebook during our travels so track me down there.

So my youngest somehow has become a serious dapper dresser. It is pretty cute and when we are out he constantly stops people in their tracks to check out his get up & compliments soon follow. So on Friday I got a call from a close friend who was at a local consignment store telling me I had to get there because there was a size 5 tux on the rack. When I told Oscar he got so excited and we had to go. The tux fit him perfectly and he wore it out of the store & all weekend. He looks like a little James Bond, it really is too much! So I had to share his new look before I go. Here is special agent Oscar...








1 comment:

Jenna E said...

What a handsome little guy! xo