Monday, August 27, 2007

I promise I am not trying to make a habit out of my few and far between posts...work and life just won't slow down. I was able to sneak away for 4 days on a lake w/ my boys so at least I got a few early bedtimes in!
Last week was CRAZY and AMAZING and I cannot wait to share images. I am working through my family sitting right now and already have so many to share so you will be getting a double dose of the gorgeous Bailey kids. Then on Wednesday night I felt so honored to be a part of the arrival of little Chase Katherine who was born 7 minutes after Midnight on the 23rd which is my neice Abbie's birthday so there was some extra specialness tied in for me (and Abbie's brother is Chase so I thought that was a perfect name). I loved every minute of it. Chase's mom was amazing and I will have images to share very soon.
For now look at these beautiful babes!







1 comment:

Jess said...

Tara,
You have been busy lately. Your photos are awesome. I am so glad that we met from Brianna's workshop. I have used so much of what she taught me.
Thank you for your hospitality.

Jess