Thursday, October 14, 2010

How is it already Thursday??!! My work days just fly by way too quickly. This time of year I wish we had a 7 day work week so at some point I would feel like I was making headway w/ the piles of work I have stacked up. But I guess instead of getting down I need to be thankful that I have a great job right now!! And here are some images that are why my job is so great.
I first photographed this family when they were just a family with two little girls. And then came along their third and he was an adorable little boy. It had been a few years since my last sitting with them and I was so excited to get to meet their twins and see if I could get any keepers of their expanded family. Another highlight of the shoot was that we were meeting in Old Town El Paso. A place I always love exploring and shooting in but rarely get families interested in the more urban setting.
It was a very hot morning but these kids were such troopers. Because I have pressed for time & could not sit too long narrowing down to my most favorites I decided to share a few more than usual. There are the "standard" all kids together shots and them alone (that I do love) but my favorites are the others. It may not be a keeper for them but I love the pout I got from one of the twins, the belly laugh from the oldest boy & the very deserving big hug for mom...she (and her husband, of course) is obviously a supermom!!












No comments: