Monday, June 14, 2010

Last Thursday night I threw a party to bring to a close and celebrate my Giving Every Day in May event. It was so much fun to see so many of the donors again. I know I have said it before but I must say it again how lucky I feel to have met so many great people through this event. I was excited to hand over an envelope full of checks to Lynette Johnson, the founder of Soulumination and share that the total contributions was $5,200. Thank you to everyone who mailed me donations and to those who should up for a GEDIM and gave but could not join me Thursday. Please keep Soulumination in mind for your annual giving. The demand on the organization continues to grow and so must the funding.

Although the events of May are finished my work is far from over. So today I am excited to share another Safeco family. Again I am sharing a lot but so many make me smile. Getting to play catch w/ the Moose, hopefully a highlight to remember for years. His sister wasn't sure about the Moose but then gave a wave just like him. And she was full of smiles as soon as she neared the dugout. Not even one yet and she is a Mariner fan.
This family made a great donation to Soul and will be receiving all the digital images. Thank you Besecker family!















No comments: