Tuesday, May 04, 2010

May 5th GEDIM

Today's shoot is still on for 4:30 but I wanted to get everyone thinking about tomorrow's GEDIM shoot. My neice Abbie was admitted yesterday to Children's Hospital in Honolulu with bilateral pneumonia, she is doing very well and hopes to be discharged in the next day or two. Since this week is in her honor, tomorrow's shoot will be for all of us to think about those with children, friends &/or family who are currently in the hospital. If you know someone in the hospital you "qualify" for tomorrow's shoot. I ask that you make a little sign saying hello to that person so I can share an image w/ them that let's them know you are thinking of them. If you don't "qualify" for tomorrow's shoot please forward this on to someone who may be able to join me. Info on location and time will be tweeted later.

No comments: