Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Facebook

Facebook...such a crazy phenomenon. Like most people I dragged my feet before checking it out. At first I didn't get it but over the past 4 or 5 months I have figured it out and really think it is an amazing "thing" (I have no idea what you call it...software???). This week I thought I would try out their Page feature where you can have information, images, dialogue and events posted about your business. I am not sure how much time I have to put to it (my family may soon be screaming, "NONE!!!") but this week it has been fun to create and I just posted my second album. It is a way for me to feature/group images that may not have a place on my website but that I really love. If you are on Facebook stop by for a look if you have time. If you are not on Facebook I recommend giving it a try. And if you like my work you can let me know by becoming a "fan".

No comments: