Tuesday, December 19, 2006

On Thursday, I kept hearing about a storm that was going to hit Seattle. But that is nothing new and I guess I wasn't listening close enough to realize the wallop the storm was promising to punch. Well, late Thursday night I learned that next time I will pay closer attention. We lost power and it was not returned until early this morning. Let me tell you how hard it was on me not to be able to access my business computer or the web for 3+ days. AGONIZING!! But we are fortunate that all we lost was power. When it got too cold to stay in our home we were able to stay with family nearby so our inconvenience level we manageable. It is hard to believe that there are many still w/o power and it may be days until it returns. Please keep all those families in your thoughts and I hope they will be able to be w/ family during the holiday season.
Here are a few pictures of my boys that I thought were apropos for the past few days.
Off to try and fix the problems in the 'hood.

I wonder if the power guys were having as much fun as Oscar...

Hopefully they got to cuddle up to the cupcake bar at their local coffee shop after a hard days work.

Cooper found the perfect graffiti message for the weekend.

Then he went on a hunt for people left behind.

No comments: