Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I had been wanting to try out a new industrial area setting for some time. I was completely surprised (and over the top excited) when Rose, who I had never met, said she was up for anything and would meet me in the industrial area. Murphy's Law was working at its best the day of our shoot. It had been full sun, bright skies for weeks and the one day I plan a late evening shoot it is grey and threatening to rain. But this family was so amazing in their trust in me that w/ limited light (and that was fading fast) we gave it a whirl. And I am so thankful to them that they did. I had so much fun exploring new areas.



This last one just makes me smile. Deuce was wiped out and fortunately Lily's shoulder was right there.
Keep your eyes out for the entire gallery on my "Client Galleries" page. There are so many more I would love to share. Lily & Deuce shared some of the biggest smiles with me. Charlie, Rose, Lily & Deuce--thank you for exploring with me. The time w/ you definitely ranks up there w/ my all time favorite family shoots!

No comments: